Gezzathorpe and his amazing diabetic diet !

After posting the “diabetes.co.uk is Gezzathorpe the new Sid Bonkers ?” thread, I was hoping Gezza would read it, I thought he would, because I know he is a regular reader here. It was beyond my wildest dreams that he would post the entire thread over at diabetes.co.uk. The only changes he made as far as I can see, is the removal of Sid Bonkers name, perhaps he was trying to protect his Dad. Anyway he has made some noise and amended his first post, strangely it does not state an edit has taken place, but screen shots do not lie.

According to Gezza he gets hypos because he consumes all his carbs in the evening, well that’s what he said the first time. He then amended his post to the second screen shot you see. I said earlier this guy is one in a million. The reason is on no meds he can consume 250 carbs in one hit (as per his first post) and then quote “No wonder my bGs shot up to 5.7.”  250 carbs around 1000 calories add in some fats and proteins and that sounds like one hell of a gut bash to me ! And still we have not had a straight answer.

So my hearties, how many type two diabetics on nil diabetic meds, do you know who can consume 250 carbs and hold non diabetic numbers. How many non meds type two’s do you know who can consume that sort of carb intake and would be stating “No wonder my bGs shot up to 5.7.” Come on Gezza you’ll have do better than that mate. I am aware of around six health conditions that can bring about hypos for a type two diabetics on nil meds, including cirrhosis of the liver, as far as I can determine, being an idiot is not one of them.

One last quote from Gezza “As you are unable to work out why I get hypos, maybe it's due to my eating habits?” As hypos should always be avoided where possible and can lead to extremely serious and life threatening situations, I would change my “eating habits” Gezza. Just a thought !


Over to you Gezza.

Eddie

PS. Remember me to Sid when you see him.

Click on screen shot to enlarge.








No comments:

Post a Comment