The Leigh Costa story.


I'm a 43 year old wife and mother. I've battled with obesity since the age of seven. My highest recorded weight was 310 pounds. I began my lifestyle change in August 2011 at 297 pounds, and am currently at 158 pounds and have moved onto maintenance. I have become an avid runner, and was training for my first marathon but I broke my ankle at the beginning of September 2013. I am running again and am currently training for the Around the Bay 30K which happens in March 2014. I have embraced the Paleo lifestyle and know that in order to maintain my results, I must eat like this for the rest of my life. I'm okay with this decision because food is fuel for my body and I am only as good as my next healthy meal!

Leigh's blog is here.

All the best Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment