From the right honourable Mr. Sid Bonkers at the forum of flog today.

“I've never taken any supplement apart from cod liver oil for arthritis not that I have noticed any improvement I tend to think that they're a waste of time and money unless you have been told following a blood test that you are deficient in a particular vitamin or mineral. I'd rather spend my money on a balanced diet to ensure that I wont not be deficient in any vitamins in the first place.”

Good grief ! I read this today and thought Jeez I agree with Sid one hundred percent. Believe it or not Sid was awarded the Wally Corker prize for the advancement of lowcarb, when he published this stunning recipe, complete with a great photograph. Never say we don’t give credit when credit is due.

Eddie

Link to the great recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment