Two days no internet a real bonus !

We have been decorating our lounge which required a breakdown of our computer system. When I set everything up, no internet. First thought, slash wrists and call it a day. Towards the end of day two, I thought I am enjoying this. No wacko lowcarb anti  posters posting negative comments here. No ambulance chasing lawyers wasting my time, my BP plummeted. Engineer turned up this afternoon and bad internet connection found and sorted.

So, I am thinking, is this internet doing my health any good ? Would I be better off fishing and walking around my beautiful local park, would I be better off walking my local three mile nature trail and smelling the wild flowers.

Just a thought.

Eddie

 Local river walk and nature trail.


My private fishing club main lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment