Am I the worlds toughest man ?

Now, I have heard about the SAS and the US Navy Seals, but I am beginning to think these guys are lightweights compared to me. For years I have been told lowcarb cannot be kept to in the long term. That all sorts of health issues will come my way. From scurvy to osteoporoses and worse. Check out tonight’s lowcarb meal. Only the toughest men in the world can live with this sort of food, year in and year out, I battle on. What do you reckon ? Am I tough or what ! If you feel you could eat food like this to save your eye sight, your limbs, your kidneys. If you refuse to be a slave to carbohydrates and a stooge to big pharma drugs, sign up and join the lowcarbers, but only, if you think you are hard enough !

Click on image to enlarge real healthy food.


Salad made from iceberg lettuce, bacon lardons, avocado pear, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese, add some black pepper, extra virgin olive oil and a tiny amount of salt. Great food for all, whether diabetic or not.

Eddie



No comments:

Post a Comment