We Fight For Kids!

Getting older has some benefits and one of them is having grandchildren.

I love being around ‘kids’ whether mine or other peoples. Through my working life ‘kids’ of all ages have featured, only today I was privileged to work with a great group of young girls, in one of the UK’s top Grammar School For Girls - no hardship.

As I have written before, family are important, but also important is what we are leaving behind for the younger generation. I have to be positive, that is my way, some of it has got to be good, but unfortunately you cannot say that about everything.

Only today Eddie highlighted the additives that are in children’s medicines, and I commented, if they shouldn’t be in foods then they shouldn’t be in medicines. Something is wrong, it needs looking into and sorting. But will it be sorted? We must keep on highlighting what we feel is good and what isn’t, you never know who may be reading.

We think this blog and our team have a wealth of news, views, opinions to give. In private Eddie often refers to this blog as the fight club or madhouse BUT it has a serious message.

Although not all of our children are low carbers the grandchildren are. I hope you like the pictures below. The children featured in these pictures are low carbers, they snack on pepper sticks, carrot sticks, cucumber slices. When they go to parties, where their friends go for sweet tasting food they will go for sausages, meat, cheese. They are not being brought up on a lot of sugary and carb snacks and junk food. The food they eat i.e. meals are all prepared by their mother. When the children were babies she would cook salmon and broccoli and freeze the excess in little yoghurt type pots for use later. She never relied on processed pre-made factory foods. To this day, all their meals are made from fresh home cooked whole foods.

So that is my thoughts, my family, my grandchildren and what I believe.

All the best Jan













No comments:

Post a Comment